Dental Practice #4207 – Gorgeous Dental Facility

Stanhope, NJ. Located on a major highway is this gorgeous, private dental facility. 80% PPO makes this dental practice virtually recession proof. The remaining 20% of private patients pay cash. High visibility with crystal clear highway […]


Dental Facility #4206 – Prime Office Space

Northern Jersey, NJ. Get ready to be blown away! Custom built in 2011 is this state-of-the-art, modern 2-story office building. Located in the affluent Bergen County business district and in the heart of Northern […]


Dental Practice #4201 – Practice & R/E – Now $299K

Suburban Mercer County, NJ. Mostly FFS/Some PPO, this well-established 65-year general dentistry practice is located on a beautiful suburban county road. The retiring dentist has been operating the facility for the past 43 years. This practice operates on reputation alone. […]


Dental Practice #4200 – Adirondack Park

Tupper Lake, NY. Mixed FFS/PPO, this 25-year established general dentistry practice is located in the Northern Adirondack Park at Tupper Lake, NY, an outdoor recreation paradise. Freestanding brick building is a corner property facility at […]


Dental Practice #4188 – Bronx – Priced Right

Bronx, NY. Primarily PPO & Unions (90%), well established general dentistry practice in a great location for 50 years. This recession-proof dental practice consists of ten (10) fully equipped operatories, nine (9) digital x-ray machines within […]

Go to Top