Morris Plains, NJ. Rare opportunity to buy-in to an active and bustling $1.2M practice as a 50% partner. This very reputable Morris County dental practice has a remarkable 90% FFS patient base. The other 10% is Delta Dental Premier. The owner not selling, who will be staying on, will be maintaining his workload (and working hours) and so nothing changes there. The two current partners have an excellent relationship and an unbreakable bond. But one must sell now and so that creates a big-time opportunity for someone else. Six (6) fully equipped operatories, six (6) digital x-ray machines and one (1) pan/ceph unit. Open just 4 days/week (Monday thru Thursday) with half-day on Friday and Saturday, but only once a month. Root canals and extractions regularly referred out. Four (4) hygienists in staff. Approximately 2,000 currently active patients and again, 90% of them are private patients. Opportunities for a buy-in like this with a $1.2M gross are indeed rare. If you would like to buy-in to an established, reputable and 90% private dental facility, please call now for further information.

Physical Facilities:

  • 1,500 sq. ft. (approximate) office
  • Rent: $4,000/month
  • Reception area and waiting room
  • Sterilization and lab area, staff/break room
  • Separate private doctor’s office
  • 6 fully equipped operatories
  • 6 digital x-ray machines, 1 pan/ceph unit
  • Softdent Dental software – Server and 8 workstations
  • Physical assets valued at $200,000

Practice Information:

  • 90% Fee for Service patient base/10% Delta Dental Premier
  • Approximately 2,000 active patients (past 24 months)
  • Office open 4 days/week
  • Averaging 4 hygiene days/week (4 hygienists)
  • 3 FT, 5 PT staff members
  • Average Monthly Collection thru October 2019 is $101,700
  • Annual Collections for:
    • 2019  $1,220,000 (projected)
    • 2018  $1,191,024
    • 2017  $1,248,969
    • 2016  $1,251,599
  • Averaged 10 New Patients/month past 12 months


$420,000 (exclusive of accounts receivable) for 50% ownership
Contact us about this practice listing. Mention listing #4221
*All photos are generic until we qualify buyers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.