Manhattan, NY. Located on the ground floor of 125th Street and 7th Avenue is this bustling 2,000 square foot (2-floor) storefront dental practice. This is a fantastic location near multiple employers (Columbia University, State Office Building, Clinton Foundation), subway lines and cultural landmarks. Five (5) fully equipped operatories (with room for 2 more ops), five (5) digital x-ray machines, one (1) panorex unit, with a private dentist’s office and a private manager’s office. The last 30 days collections show $162,545 received. So, this could be a $2M practice, as the facility is now operating just 4 days/week. With 65 new patients/month, this is the dream location you’ve been searching for! Please call now for a private showing and for further information.
- 2,000 sq. ft. (approximate) office
- $9,000/month rent
- Reception area and waiting room
- Separate private doctor’s office, private manager’s office, 2 bathrooms
- 5 fully equipped operatories (with 2 more plumbed/electrified rooms)
- 5 digital x-ray machines, 1 panorex unit
- Dentrix Dental software – Server and 9 workstations
- Physical assets valued at $300,000
- Mixed Fee for Service/PPO patient base
- Approximately 1,000 active patients (past 24 months), and 3-4 new patients per day!
- Office open 4 days/week
- Monday thru Thursday – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- 4 PT, 1 FT staff members
- 30 Day Collection thru August 2020 is $162,545!
- Annual Collections for:
- 2019 $918,919
- 2018 $784,137
- 2017 $750,000
- 2016 $0
- Averaged 65 New Patients/month past 12 months